Hey, do you have another nasty headache right now? So, you are going to do something about it now. Your pain--it makes you be a different person!
And you've tried just about every treatment, doctor, and drug out there! I'm excited that you came by here today/tonight. You finally found someone in Coeur d'Alene who understands your pain (it's real) and also understands the cause of that pain! What I am going to tell you to do next is the first step in taking your life back and living headache-free
Call our office right now...I am serious; don't wait until morning. Of course we won't answer if it's 2 AM...But call anyway and leave your name and best phone number to reach you and we will call you back during office hours. Take that first step right now to getting your pain free life back right now! CALL OUR OFFICE RIGHT NOW FOR HEADACHE RELIEF - 844-794-4323
Headache Symptoms and Causes
Headache pain, migraine pain, TMJ pain, tinnitus, vertigo, and other head-pain symptoms may result from force imbalances in the dental foundation that affect blood vessels, muscles, and nerves in the head, face, and neck areas.
Remember that there are NO pain fibers in the brain, so there is no pain in the brain (inside the head). It only feels like it.
• Clenching and grinding of the teeth
• Dental wear and tooth breakage
• Clicking and popping of the jaw joint
• Discomfort in the neck or jaw muscles
• Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
• Facial pain
• Vertigo (dizziness)
• Sleep problems
Types of Headache Pain:
• Tension headaches result from tightening of the head, neck, and facial muscles.
• Inflammatory headaches are due to inflammation which causes swelling in the blood vessels which causes pain.
• Traction headaches occur when pain-sensitive parts of the head, neck, or face are pulled, stretched, or displaced from whiplash, orthodontics, falling down skiing, sports injuries like headers in soccer, head position on the job like typing at a computer, or even eye-strain.
• Vascular headache pain, also known as a migraine or cluster headache, causes severe pain, sensitivity to light and sound, nausea, dizziness, and vision impairment.
Causes of Head Pain
Our system targets the unbalanced muscle forces in the head, neck, and jaw areas that cause head pain and other painful conditions in the face, jaw, and neck areas. These conditions may be caused by several factors, includingthe following:
1. Head, Neck, or Body Trauma Sports injuries, accidents, or a simple bump on the head could affect the force balances within your mouth. These incidents could have happened yesterday or many years ago. The trauma could potentially stretch or tear ligaments causing dental imbalances and head pain.
2. Dental Treatments Aged and worn fillings and crowns, poor adaptation to dentures, trauma during tooth extraction (especially wisdom teeth), prolonged opening during appointments, use of a bite block during treatment, and other dental treatments can also be the cause headache symptoms.
3. Lifestyle Increased stress, lack of exercise, and poor diet can result in many headache pain symptoms. Poor posture due to excessive sitting may also lead to headaches.
4. Age and Wear As the body ages, so does your bite. Since teeth and the components of dental restorations (both metal and composite) age at different rates, changes in your bite over time can cause improper teeth alignment and cause an imbalance in the forces in the bite.