What is your system?
- It is a drug-free, needle-free, and pain-free system to provide long-lasting pain relief.
- The life-changing, therapeutic treatments have been effective in patients suffering from the painful symptoms of chronic headaches, migraines, TMJ/TMD, and many other painful conditions.
- See details under the tab "Our Technology" above
What should I expect from your exam?
- A computerized measurement of the force balance in your mouth on a tooth-by-tooth basis
- A computerized measurement of the disability of your muscle movements
- Mouth movement measurements
- Evaluation of muscles in the head and neck
With these easy and painless tests, we can see the underlying cause of your headache symptoms. The remainder of your comprehensive examination helps us pinpoint other related areas of mouth health, muscle health, tooth-related issues, and other potential problem areas that will be treated during your therapy.
Heartfelt Headache Relief is the only area office that uses this unique combination of assessment technology and education that leads to symptom resolution for patients.
What is the purpose of your forms?
- The headache forms allow you to detail all of your pain symptoms and concerns.
- They cover your dental history, head pain symptoms, and possible causes of your head pain.
- The more we know about your history of dental, head, and neck issues, the more we can help relieve your chronic head pain symptoms.
What is your system treatment protocol?
- In-office treatment involves a personalized program of gentle light therapy, electrical stimulation, muscle manipulation, and ultrasound therapy.
- Patients also follow a specific at-home continuing care program, with exercises to be done between treatments and an appliance to be worn for a short period of time each day to provide control over their pain relief.
How much does this treatment cost?
The cost of our treatment depends on the result of the assessment of your individual needs in the comprehensive diagnostic exam, but in general, our treatment cost can range from a couple of hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Our practice offers flexible financing options to make your treatment affordable.
Is treatment covered by insurance?
It depends on your insurance carrier and policy. Contact our office to schedule a consultation. Our team can explain your insurance coverage and/or financing options.
Is this treatment right for me?
Our approach to headache pain relief corrects the nerve and imbalanced muscle function without invasive procedures. Whereas other common treatments stop at the physician's office or pharmacy, our treatment provides patients with an at-home care kit that helps put you in control. We can determine if this treatment approach is right for you after a thorough examination and evaluation.